Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Beachfront Bakeshop - 2024 Apr. 30 (14 days)

Farm Supplier
    all the recipes in this goal are so cute! love how creative the team was with these ☺️

New Resident
    I put in a ticket and as I was describing the issue, realized I thought the bitten surf boards were floor decor! I was careless in reading what I was buying. I am embarrassed to say.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your posts! They are soooo helpful in playing this game. I don?t know where you find the time! I have struggle just keeping up! Again, my sincerest thanks and also to the moderators and others who chip in from time to time!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by qutiepyes View Post
    I put in a ticket and as I was describing the issue, realized I thought the bitten surf boards were floor decor! I was careless in reading what I was buying. I am embarrassed to say.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your posts! They are soooo helpful in playing this game. I don?t know where you find the time! I have struggle just keeping up! Again, my sincerest thanks and also to the moderators and others who chip in from time to time!
    Don't feel too badly, it happens to everyone at least once, lol.

That's pretty much why I list the descriptions under each goal task and not just images.

Farm Supplier
    Message in a bottle cake….s8 this is absolutely stunning. All of the recipes during this goal have been beautiful! Storm 8, please keep this up. This is exactly the creativity in the recipes that your consumers are looking for. Bravo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0926.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	74401
    NOT ACCEPTING INVITES PLEASE RESPECT THIS, THANK YOU❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123