Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Castle Story 5/09: A Knight's Tail | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    I have this too, I think it is part of the Luna the Knight story. I?m guessing they will unlock when we finish all the feasts?
    No those screenshots are for this event. They are the adventure requirements goal. If the adventure is locked for the OP you need to log a ticket with support asap. It happens sometimes and support will fix it quickly. They don't work weekends but will get to it soon.

I have completed 4-5 adventures and have gotten 2 pug fairies, still no squeaky horses from adventures or stables.
    I am collecting from the stables regularly but nothing. I just give up!
    Agree with others that blooms are not dropping even from the gem purchased trees. No way to even finish community event. I really hate having nearly completed items in storage with no hope of them being useful, all because of the algorithm!

Quote Originally Posted by howardsend View Post
    I have completed 4-5 adventures and have gotten 2 pug fairies, still no squeaky horses from adventures or stables.
    I am collecting from the stables regularly but nothing. I just give up!
    Agree with others that blooms are not dropping even from the gem purchased trees. No way to even finish community event. I really hate having nearly completed items in storage with no hope of them being useful, all because of the algorithm!
    Howardsend, I was have very similar issues with the squeaky horse drops. What started doing which helped out a lot was to force close the game and reopen it before I went to the stable to try and collect the squeaky horse. It seem to work out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Eight adventures thus far? no pug fairy. I think i give up /:
    I have sent at least 5 adventures and have not gotten 1 pug faerie but have seen other realms with 3 or more pug faeries on them. What?s the issue with that? Bad algorithm IMO. It becomes very tedious work to continually chop pugwillow trees in hopes of getting a rare chance at a pugwillow bloom. Only reason I?m trying for the pug faerie is because I read somewhere that there was a chance that it dropped expansion permits. If it doesn?t drop expansion permits, I?m not going to try again to get it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    I have sent at least 5 adventures and have not gotten 1 pug faerie but have seen other realms with 3 or more pug faeries on them. What?s the issue with that? Bad algorithm IMO. It becomes very tedious work to continually chop pugwillow trees in hopes of getting a rare chance at a pugwillow bloom. Only reason I?m trying for the pug faerie is because I read somewhere that there was a chance that it dropped expansion permits. If it doesn?t drop expansion permits, I?m not going to try again to get it.
    Page 1 has the drop list and you're correct that Permits are on it:

Pug Faerie -- earth wisp, expansion permit, spellbound dew, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; Yesterday at 03:05 PM. Reason: added drops

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789