Thread: Coins to Gems

Confused

Coins to Gems

I don't know if I am the only one who sees this, but I would just like some clarification in regards to the mentioned title. When I click on 'Design', the main screen/floor of the 'store' gets all blacked out and one is able to make purchases. I have noticed, on the top left corner of the page, the icon for the Coins as well as the Gems. If one was to click on the 'Coins', a new window pops up stating that for example, in my case, I am able, or supposed to be able, to trade a specified amount of coins for gems. I click on it and no transaction is made only that another pop up window will populate the screen and state that 'I need more/to purchase Gems'.

The question is: how is the choice that populates the screen stating that if I were to trade in a specified amount of Coins for Gems, have no transaction occuring?

It doesn't make any sense to have that option available if it isn't even going to be honoured and instead a person is hounded and may be pressured to making a real-life, dollar amount transaction.

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could answer this question as soon as possible so I may continue on in my game.

Thank you.

Unregistered

you cant

you cant trade coins for gems.
    its the other way around, you use 10 gems to purchase coins.
    thats what everybodys complaing about: not being able to purchase gems with coins