Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Don't but they valentines box or items with gems. Protest

Unregistered

It's still a lie

Exactly....new games are nice, but they are each going to come out with a promise of weekly updates...that doesn't bother you at all? They are going to promise something they have no intention of delivering. So, Donnagh, I guess you don't care that they lie to you, and all, new potential customers?

Unregistered
    It wouldn't stop me from playing, if I like the game. There are plenty of products that don't completely live up to the ads for them but if I have a use for the product, I still buy it.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Tiny chef

I play plants and zombies, hey is me Nikita hiya Norman. Is march no updates... Ok guys I'm here to tell the top game is tiny chef now ...we have a wall to post messages, also tips for our friends bunch of new stuff, we also get too play chef.. Yes tiny chef is never boring. .u get lots of cash.. So come On Down. And play tiny chef.....

Unregistered

I'm sry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I play plants and zombies, hey is me Nikita hiya Norman. Is march no updates... Ok guys I'm here to tell the top game is tiny chef now ...we have a wall to post messages, also tips for our friends bunch of new stuff, we also get too play chef.. Yes tiny chef is never boring. .u get lots of cash.. So come On Down. And play tiny chef.....
    I'm sry but who said that TC is the top game? U r not the judge of that. We r discussing BS here and I'm sry but TC doesn't relate 2 this matter whatsoever.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718