Thread: TeamLava Lies

Unregistered

TeamLava Lies

Read these interviews with teamlava and see if you agree with what they are saying:

https://appmodo.com/36766/interview-w...n-of-teamlava/

Some highlights:

"The key focus at TeamLava is creating really high-quality games that are the best in their category. They need to be appealing and accessible to players, as well as offer unparalleled depth to encourage fans to keep playing, with multiple layers of discovery and achievement. We always listen to feedback from fans and treat them as family, to ensure that we are providing the best support and new free game content at all times."

How about listening to the feedback from your fans and adding some more depth, discovery, and achievement to the games so we can continue playing instead of making bull**** games like hospital story, nightclub story, etc

"All of our games are proprietary and internally developed. That means we are constantly innovating and adding to our existing games"

We haven't seen much in the way of updates to existing games have we? Certainly not "weekly updates" like they promise.

https://www.gamezebo.com/news/2010/10...rview-teamlava

"we really feel an obligation to ensure we reward that loyalty with regular free new content updates to maintain interest"

woops, looks like they lied in that interview. I play empire story and unless you call one content update in 4 months "regular" i disagree

"One thing that you can be sure of is that the team constantly reads the feedback from our users and factors their requests into our updates and product development"

Interesting, you show no indication that you do this.

"We also supply a lot of free new content to players, ensuring that they can still discover and enjoy new experiences as they play and socialize with friends every day"

really? what does everyone think about this?

Unregistered

Horrible

Now you can really see how deliberate all this really is! At first i thought that perhaps they were just struggling in some way and couldn't implement some of these things...and here they are saying they are doing all the stuff that they aren't doing!

Donnahh
    I must be in a 0.00001% minority on this forum.

I don't mind about the lack of weekly updates - I still have masteries to get to.
    I don't mind that no content has been added since Valentines day - I am still getting through some crops/recipies
    I don't mind paying cash for gems to get what I want - I'm an adult and can spend my money however I want.
    I don't think TeamLava has lied - the game was free, and content gets added fast enough for me.
    I don't hate TeamLava - though my husband does because I'm always on my iPod playing Story games.

I wish this forum had more positivity, more fun threads to comment in and less complaining.
    I get that some of you are upset. But I have the right to be sick to DEATH of hearing it, every day, in 99% of the posts.

I've tried to make a few fun threads, but they die. All the attention goes to negativity and complaint posts.

As my 9 year old would say in regards to the negativity here: You are sucking the jam from my donuts.

Unregistered
    How many times does the same thread need to be posted. Omg...issues! Serious over****.

It's. Just. A. Game.

Unregistered
    I agree! Please give it a rest!

Unregistered

It's not the Game!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many times does the same thread need to be posted. Omg...issues! Serious over****.

It's. Just. A. Game.
    It's not the game! It's about Mr. Johnny's false remarks. Or didn't you read any of the article? You can always ignore these posts, you know. Just use a little common sense and pass right by. You can always go and talk to the people who really, really want a gift all button! An important issue to be sure. But maybe they are "whiners" too?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahh View Post
    I must be in a 0.00001% minority on this forum.

I don't mind about the lack of weekly updates - I still have masteries to get to.
    I don't mind that no content has been added since Valentines day - I am still getting through some crops/recipies
    I don't mind paying cash for gems to get what I want - I'm an adult and can spend my money however I want.
    I don't think TeamLava has lied - the game was free, and content gets added fast enough for me.
    I don't hate TeamLava - though my husband does because I'm always on my iPod playing Story games.

I wish this forum had more positivity, more fun threads to comment in and less complaining.
    I get that some of you are upset. But I have the right to be sick to DEATH of hearing it, every day, in 99% of the posts.

I've tried to make a few fun threads, but they die. All the attention goes to negativity and complaint posts.

As my 9 year old would say in regards to the negativity here: You are sucking the jam from my donuts.

Relax. I was there in the City Story thread and I'll say what I said before: ur not in the minority, there r others that agree. Btw it's just sad that u would try 2 start a positive forum yet the NEGATIVE ones r popular. Even when there r replies 2 positive threads, they always end up in fights.  starrynight999

Unregistered

(Continued)

Relax. I was there in the City Story thread and I'll say what I said before: ur not in the minority, there r others that agree. Btw it's just sad that u would try 2 start a positive forum yet the NEGATIVE ones r popular. Even when there r replies 2 positive threads, they always end up in fights.  starrynight999
    And u should respect each others opinions and leave them alone.

Unregistered
    And u should respect each others opinions and leave them alone.
    And you should take your own advice.

Unregistered
    And you should take your own advice.
    Is this how you respond when you don't like the comment? How mature!