Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't but they valentines box or items with gems. Protest

Unregistered

Don't but they valentines box or items with gems. Protest

Don't buy nothing.pls protest,, let stick together.until this people at team lava. Place new items the
    We are able too buy with coins pls.

Signed here if u agree

Thanks

Unregistered

I agree

I understand they have to make money but they are advertising it as a free game so people who don't want to spend money should still be able to buy items that don't cost. At least one or two things, but to not have anything that I can buy with coins is very disappointing.

Unregistered
    Sorry, don't agree. Already bought rose decor items because, well, I liked them.

There are new recipes for free. I think people expect far too much of a free game. If you don't want to spend you don't have to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand they have to make money but they are advertising it as a free game so people who don't want to spend money should still be able to buy items that don't cost. At least one or two things, but to not have anything that I can buy with coins is very disappointing.
    There are a lot of things for coin. What are you talking about?
    There's also premium items and those who can afford will buy. That supports the game for all players, even ones playing for free.

Resembles life. Some can afford and have more or different things than others. Either luckier, or have better jobs. It's reality.

Unregistered

What am I talking about?

I was referring to all the new v-day items, they all cost gems. This post is about the update remember?

Unregistered

Agreeed

Yeah right those 2last two posters work 4lava.
    We need free items. And a this moment no valentines items are free..there lots of things I can afford in life. But Ii don't include. Fake stuff?..

Unregistered

Yes

All valentines items are with gems,,

Signed
    Wendy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah right those 2last two posters work 4lava.
    We need free items. And a this moment no valentines items are free..there lots of things I can afford in life. But Ii don't include. Fake stuff?..
    No, doubt they work for lava. They're just not kids who expect everything handed to them. Like me. I also resent anyone trying to tell me not to buy simply because they can't afford, or don't think it's worth it for them. I'll decide myself. I'm not getting because I think valentines day is silly. Not because of a silly protest from greedy people who want everything for free.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Sillyness

Protest sounds like unnecessary idea. I bought some items with the FREE gems I get for downloading games and baking items in my bakery. So calm down. Its just a game.

Unregistered

Willy

Signed signed signed, Williams Williams Williams.. Is a free game fools.but they have every reason to complaint..I don't mind buying with coins is the stupid gems..I don't mind buying sum things with gems
    Is the fact the every item is with gems.Norman hope u can fixed this tx

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast