Thread: How to get 4 heart rating?

Unregistered

How to get 4 heart rating?

I used to have 4... Then 3 now I'm at 2. Is it by decorations? I always have 100 heart full for customer satisfaction... But only 2 heart rating. Need help

Mattdiner
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I used to have 4... Then 3 now I'm at 2. Is it by decorations? I always have 100 heart full for customer satisfaction... But only 2 heart rating. Need help
    You have to tip people a lot to get a higher rating.

Unregistered
    When you go to other bakeries to tip, you will see your star rating at the bottom of the screen. As you tip, it will go up. The star rating drops at night when they reset the game so you have to tip the next day if you want to keep it up to 4.

logon2k

Lightbulb How to get 4 (star) heart rating?

Star Ratings

The stars are a tool that can be used by you, your neighbors and any potential neighbors.

You can use the star rating to determine if you want to add or accept a player to your neighbor list:
    You will be asked by many 3 X tippers to add them as they will include their ID in their message on your wall. If they are at a low level and their star level is also low, they are probably new to the game and could use a hand learning the game and could turn out to be one of your best neighbors. If, on the other hand, they are at a high level and their star rating is low, they are probably not a good neighbor since they don't tip nor gift very often and they probably won't tip or gift you often either. Think about adding or accepting them

You can use the star rating to decide to keep a neighbor on your neighbor list:
    If they are already your neighbors and they have a zero star rating and you haven't receive a gift from them in a long while, you should visit them and see if they have no product to sell their customers, their tables are all full of tips and the comments on their wall from a long time ago all tell the player their tables are full. They probably have quit playing for good or for a long while. You now need to decide if you want to carry this neighbor or cut them from your neighbor list. You have only so much time and that is what it takes to tip your neighbors. Some times you will read their wall and discover that some tragedy has befallen them and they take the time to explain this, you may want to consider keeping them until they can resume the game.

You can use the star rating to determine if you are keeping up with the game.

If you do not visit and tip your neighbors, your star rating will drop. I try to keep a 4 star rating all the time, but sometimes life gets in the way of Bakery Story and it starts to slip. I try to keep my neighbor list at around 100. If I miss a day of playing, my star rating slips to a 3, if I tip all my neighbors in one day, I will raise my star rating from a 3 to a 4 that same day. If I do that every day, I never go below a 4 star rating. So to keep a constant 4 star rating, I have to visit and tip at least half my neighbors daily. This is why it is good to only keep good tipping and gifting neighbors on your list. You will easily find 100 good neighbors if YOU are the good neighbor you are looking for.

Your neighbors and potential neighbors are using your star rating as a tool to decide to add, accept or keep you.

Check the following thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ar-ratings-for

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i used to have 4... Then 3 now i'm at 2. Is it by decorations? I always have 100 heart full for customer satisfaction... But only 2 heart rating. Need help
    another moron?

deadpix
    another moron?
    No, probably just a newbie.

logon2k

Lightbulb How to get 4 (star) heart rating?

Star Ratings

The stars are a tool that can be used by you, your neighbors and any potential neighbors.

You can use the star rating to determine if you want to add or accept a player to your neighbor list:
    You will be asked by many 3 X tippers to add them as they will include their ID in their message on your wall. If they are at a low level and their star level is also low, they are probably new to the game and could use a hand learning the game and could turn out to be one of your best neighbors. If, on the other hand, they are at a high level and their star rating is low, they are probably not a good neighbor since they don't tip nor gift very often and they probably won't tip or gift you often either. Think about adding or accepting them

You can use the star rating to decide to keep a neighbor on your neighbor list:
    If they are already your neighbors and they have a zero star rating and you haven't receive a gift from them in a long while, you should visit them and see if they have no product to sell their customers, their tables are all full of tips and the comments on their wall from a long time ago all tell the player their tables are full. They probably have quit playing for good or for a long while. You now need to decide if you want to carry this neighbor or cut them from your neighbor list. You have only so much time and that is what it takes to tip your neighbors. Some times you will read their wall and discover that some tragedy has befallen them and they take the time to explain this, you may want to consider keeping them until they can resume the game.

You can use the star rating to determine if you are keeping up with the game.

If you do not visit and tip your neighbors, your star rating will drop. I try to keep a 4 star rating all the time, but sometimes life gets in the way of Bakery Story and it starts to slip. I try to keep my neighbor list at around 100. If I miss a day of playing, my star rating slips to a 3, if I tip all my neighbors in one day, I will raise my star rating from a 3 to a 4 that same day. If I do that every day, I never go below a 4 star rating. So to keep a constant 4 star rating, I have to visit and tip at least half my neighbors daily. This is why it is good to only keep good tipping and gifting neighbors on your list. You will easily find 100 good neighbors if YOU are the good neighbor you are looking for.

Your neighbors and potential neighbors are using your star rating as a tool to decide to add, accept or keep you.

Check the following thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ar-ratings-for

Unregistered
    another moron?
    That would be you for being so unkind. I guess you were born knowing how to play.