Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don't but they valentines box or items with gems. Protest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Agreeed

Yeah right those 2last two posters work 4lava.
    We need free items. And a this moment no valentines items are free..there lots of things I can afford in life. But Ii don't include. Fake stuff?..

Unregistered

Yes

All valentines items are with gems,,

Signed
    Wendy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah right those 2last two posters work 4lava.
    We need free items. And a this moment no valentines items are free..there lots of things I can afford in life. But Ii don't include. Fake stuff?..
    No, doubt they work for lava. They're just not kids who expect everything handed to them. Like me. I also resent anyone trying to tell me not to buy simply because they can't afford, or don't think it's worth it for them. I'll decide myself. I'm not getting because I think valentines day is silly. Not because of a silly protest from greedy people who want everything for free.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Sillyness

Protest sounds like unnecessary idea. I bought some items with the FREE gems I get for downloading games and baking items in my bakery. So calm down. Its just a game.

Unregistered

Willy

Signed signed signed, Williams Williams Williams.. Is a free game fools.but they have every reason to complaint..I don't mind buying with coins is the stupid gems..I don't mind buying sum things with gems
    Is the fact the every item is with gems.Norman hope u can fixed this tx

Unregistered

Sillyu

No evey one haas more games to download.. Silly yeah

Unregistered

Yipie

Bump, bump, bump, bump,

Unregistered

Lightbulb I know it stinks

I know it stinks but it's not the only the game that advertises gems for money. Tap zoo, tiny chef, and lots of other games advertise for money too!! But still, sometimes I wish that we could pay COINS for GEMS. that way, we wouldnt complain about spending money for most of the good stuff, and this protest would have never happened. Agreed?

Unregistered

Sry!

Sry! I meant the only game, not only the game!!!

Unregistered

Lightbulb It's not wat u think...

Now look, it's not that the ppl LOVE complaining or anything, it's just that they love the game except 4 a teeny itty bitty little problem. For instance, say u go 2 an actual restaurant and it was terrible. The food was 3 weeks old, the waiters were crabby, and just the place was the size of a dirty bathroom and it made u wish u ordered takeout (not that takeout's bad or anything)! Would u want that 2 continue until it was just out of business??? No!!! I know u think that I'm one of the "crazy protesters" but before u jump 2 conclusions, put u in one of the protesters' place and imagine wat kind of life they live and y they choose not 2 buy gems. For instance, I'm a kid who's using her moms itouch and the mom doesn't allow the girl 2 buy gems. So don't u think I'd hate it if I was missing out on stuff that I couldnt get and that I could only get gems from downloading games that only comes around in a lifetime? Think about it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast